Saint-Gobain Construction Products trading as British Gypsum Privacy Statement
1.2. This Privacy Statement was last updated on 18 May 2018.
1.3. We may review this Privacy Statement from time to time and any changes will be notified to you by posting an updated version on our website and/or by contacting you by email. Any changes will take effect 7 days after the date of our email or the date on which we post the modified terms on our website, whichever is the earlier. We recommend you regularly check for changes and review this Privacy Statement whenever you visit our website.
1.4. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact our Privacy Correspondent, Paul Deacon, by email at email@example.com.
2. WHO WE ARE
2.1. In this Privacy Statement the terms ("we", "us", "our") refers to ("British Gypsum") and for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ("British Gypsum”) is the data controller ("Data Controller") of the data we hold on you. The registered office of ("British Gypsum") is Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT.
2.2. A “data controller” determines the purpose and means of processing your personal data.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and process the following information about you:
3.1. Personal information you give to us: this is information about you that you give to us:
- by entering information on one of our websites;
- when visiting a branch;
- via our mobile applications;
- via social media platforms;
- when corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise;
- by entering competitions run by us;
- by taking surveys undertaken by us or on our behalf;
- when participating in promotional events; and
- when you open an account with us.
3.2. Personal information we collect about you: we may collect the following information:
- details of transactions you carry out through the websites, and your visits to our websites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources you access;
- technical information including anonymous data collected by the hosting server for statistical purposes, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- any personal information which you allow to be shared as part of your public profile or third party social network;
- information you provided to us in response to a survey or competition;
- information resulting from enquiries, quotations or sales whether by phone, email or in person in a branch.
3.3. Personal information we may receive from other sources: We obtain certain personal information about you from sources outside our business which may include our group companies or other third party companies. We will tell you when we obtain information about you from third party companies.
4. WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS ABOUT YOU
4.1. The types of data we hold relating to you are as follows:
- Company for whom you work;
- Email address(es);
- Telephone number(s);
- Your signature;
- Biographical data such as your favourite football team, likes and dislikes etc.;
- Geo-location data when you sign for delivery using a mobile device;
- Credit rating and bank details;
- Credit limit and payment terms;
- Identification data being the information contained in a formal identification document or social security or other unique reference relating to you;
- Sales information relating to the sale of products or services to you or their repair or return;
- Correspondence or other communications with you about our products, services or business;
4.2. Some of the personal information we collect about you, or which you provide to us about you, may be "special categories of personal data". Special categories of personal data include information about physical and mental health, sexual orientation, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, philosophical belief, trade union membership and biometric data for identification purposes.